If I had even an ounce of competence when it comes to clothing design, I'm pretty sure I could make a fortune by creating the perfect nursing tank top. I'm looking for something long(ish), slightly padded, and one with nursing clips. I grabbed a few from target for $4.24 a piece (!) but I just don't love them. I was looking at this one from LLL....
Please help!
9.18.11 Update: I was so excited about the prospect of this tank, but was sorely disappointed. The clips are clumsy, the material was too shiny, and the fit was terrible! So So sad. Looks like this one is going back :(
I did get a Bravado tank....and I'm hesitant to keep it. I'm just not sure I like it $44 worth...but it is much better than the black one I ordered.
So...the search continues!

1 comment:
I really, really like Bravado's. I actually need a smaller size than I needed at the end of pregnancy, so I will order another from Cotton Babies soon. They are longer and they are more like real bras than anything I've gotten from Target. I have 4, and 2 of them are from Daniel's pregnancy and are in decent shape.
Post a Comment